Be a Fly on the Wall for Our In-Depth Planning Meeting
You can't have a bunch of products and businesses if you don't go over ALL the things from time to time.
One of the questions we get asked often is: How do you juggle everything? And while the easy answer is that we just do, the meeting we recorded (below) gives you a look at one really important thing we do.
About once a month we sit down and go over everything we have going on in our businesses. However, before we jump into biz stuff, you'll notice we plan out our life stuff first. This is part of what we call the Working to Live mindset. We don't want our lives to revolve around our work, we want our work to revolve around our lives!
These are a few of the topics we cover during the meeting:
- Life stuff this week (including someone's 🕺 b-day)
- Doing a "flash sale" to help pay for an upcoming vacation
- Spruce Metrics tough decisions
- Short updates on Bumpsale and Teachery
- Caroline's book (pre-order on Amazon - YAY! 🎉)
- Wandering Aimfully content plans
- Wandering Aimfully design next steps
- And more Wandering Aimfully things... obviously
We hope you enjoy being a fly on the wall for this unedited meeting. These little planning sessions have become hugely instrumental in helping us keep our sanity while juggling multiple projects and businesses.